50 Dunn Dr
Stafford, VA 22556
1. What is Floating? Let’s break is down to its most basic elements – floating is the perfect bath: skin temperature water, 1000 pounds of epsom salt and the blissful sense of being weightless in a spacious tub.
2. Scientifically Backed – Floating has real science behind it. We list studies on aspects of pain relief, relaxation and muscle recovery.
3. About Float Stafford – How we became the first float & cryotherapy spa in Stafford, Virginia
4. What modalities are available? We offer float therapy, cryotherapy, infrared sauna, compression therapy and oxygen bar.
Float tanks come in several styles. They are all roughly 4′ by 8′ fiberglass sound-proof and light-proof pools filled with 10″ of water, fitted with intercoms, colored lighting, WIFI sound systems and heavy duty sanitation systems.
Our closed float pod has a door that can be left open or pulled shut (and anything in between). There is no latch nor lock and the pod is not air-proof.
Our open float tank has no door and is akin to a very shallow hot tub designed for couples.
Float therapy eliminates sight, sound and gravity.
By reducing these senses in calm water that is ten times saltier than the Dead Sea one floats as if suspended in space. Your spine and joints decompress and naturally realign.
Your brain enters the theta state (deep relaxation). Your heart rate slows, your adrenaline and cortisol levels drop and your blood pressure drops in harmony to a deeply calm state.
Best of all your dopamine and endorphin levels rise giving a sense of calmness and contentedness that can last days.
Float Stafford’s set charity is the national Dogo Argentino dog breed rescue DC Dogos Rescue. The owner has the world’s largest YouTube channel dedicated to the Dogo Argentino breed education and appreciation. This year we have donated in excess of $1100 to help the following Dogo Argentinos:
50 Dunn Dr., STE 111, Stafford, VA 22556
(540) 252-0054 firstname.lastname@example.org
Float Stafford is a small independent woman-owned business which began in 2021 as Stafford, Virginia’s premier Float Therapy and Cryotherapy recovery lounge. Offering relaxation on demand with services designed to offer relief from stress and pain in an hour or less. Enjoyed by serious athletes, those recovering from injuries old and new, stressed out every day individuals and those maintaining a healthy practice of self-care, Float Stafford is available daily from 9am to 9pm. Book online, in person or over the phone. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter or FaceBook @FloatStafford
We want you to get in the water so you can understand all the wonderful benefits that our self-care services have to offer. Give us a call or stop by to schedule your complimentary float. Bring your press ID please.